Tuesday, February 24, 2009

And life continues....

This week thus far:

1. Nothing crazy fun on Monday but I did catch up with some friends, no classes, went to stationary street with Jeremy to get some supplies for his Kindergarten job.

2. Tuesday, The HanKou Ren met for dinner with Ed at the Farkle. He came to China to bring a new batch of teachers about two weeks ago and he saved the best for last because he flew out today and we're closest bunch to the airport. Dinner was good. I drank a coke which kept me up later than normal. It's amazing the affects coke will have on you after you stop drinking it.

3. Today, I saw a guy wearing wranglers!! Not the country tight wranglers, but a pair of normal fitting jeans but they were wranglers... IN CHINA! I was amazed! I've been catching up on grades today. Yes, I'm a week and a half into classes this term and I'm a little behind on grading! I have babysitting... opps... I meant tutoring tonight at seven. I'm teaching the parts of the face. We'll see how that goes.

4. My Thursday 8am that I 'moved' and I was so excited about! Nope.. didn't work out. I have to be in class at 8... boo. I don't ever want a real 8-5 where you have to get up early everyday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i understand you about that 8am tara, because my mind doesnt even WORK til 2pm, im on auto pilot until that point.

although tara, i figured out a solution just visualize yourself on america time and the class is actually AT NIGHT, alright! good deal!

The Weeks Family said...

OHHHH think about it in American time. You're such a genius!