Friday, September 12, 2008

Massage & Facial

I need to get on here everyday because so much has happened!!

Today Danielle, Carole, and I went out to get a facial done. Because we're foreigners we're either taken advantage of or given extra perks in any given situation, and in our facials we were totally given some perks! Our facials took about forty-five minutes including our shoulders being massaged our arms and hands. But, that's not all that the Chinese people massage. They massaged our chest and by chest... I mean chest!! I would have been super uncomfortable had it not felt sooo good. Who would have known how much stress you carry in that area!

2 comments:

EBNER's said...

We are totally enjoying reading your blog's - keep up the good work! We miss you!

Rachel said...

oh my heavens!