Friday, January 9, 2009

Another Addition to THE LIST!

Today I had lunch with my babies and the mother's at Annie's house after tutoring, and I now can officially say that I'VE EATEN DOG!! I told them about two weeks ago that I really wanted to eat some before I left China and you better believe they made it for me as fast as they could! They are always surprised that I'll try anything. At first, they wouldn't tell me what I had eaten even after I pretty much begged, but now they just wait until it's in my mouth before they'll tell me. I ATE DOG!

7 comments:

The Boyd Gang said...

DOG......was it good? We miss you and hope you are having a blessed day.

The Weeks Family said...

It honestly just tasted like beef!

Unknown said...

Man, that's a cross-cultural experience at its best! Doing something you'd NEVER do where you're from. Glad you got a chance to do that and that the locals seem to enjoy helping you try new things.

Perez said...

Tara? Eating wiered forgein foods. I do not believe it! I do not! I refuse to!

Melissa Engman said...

You are braver than I! Something to tell the grandkids someday, huh?

Unknown said...

haha, thats awsome!

Anonymous said...

Red Dress Girl,

i was eating some nachos with my friends last night, and i was like HEY HEY, my friend tara CHINESE is said she had to ride a hour long bus to get herself some cheese, and my friends were like WHAT THE?!?!? then they said (and i made no mention of this) they said SHES PROBABLY EATEN DOG, AND I SAID YEA YEA SHE ATE DOG!!!! SHE ATE DOG!!!!

sincerely
Jason Cooper